Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Night Zero (episode)|
|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air Date||July 13, 2014|
|Written By||Guillermo del Toro|
|Directed By||Guillermo del Toro|
|Corey Stoll as Ephraim Goodweather|
David Bradley as Abraham Setrakian
Mia Maestro as Nora Martinez
Kevin Durand as Vasiliy Fet*
Jonathan Hyde as Eldritch Palmer
Richard Sammel as Thomas Eichhorst
Sean Astin as Jim Kent
Jack Kesy as Gabriel Bolivar
Natalie Brown as Kelly Goodweather
Miguel Gomez as Augustin Elizalde
Ben Hyland as Zach Goodweather
*does not appear in this episode
|Roger Cross as Reggie Fitzwilliam|
Daniel Kash as Everett Barnes
Lesile Hope as Joan Luss
- Robert Maillet as The Master
- Drew Nelson as Matt Sayles
- Adriana Barraza as Guadalupe Elizalde
- Francis Capra as Crispin Elizalde
- Andrew Divoff as Peter Bishop
- Nikolai Witschl as Ansel Barbour
- Jonathan Potts as Doyle Redfern
- Steven McCarthy as Gary Arnot
- The scene with the barely discernible video recording of the coffin being swiftly borne away by something in the airport cargo bay evokes Nosferatu hurriedly carrying off his coffin after disembarking from the ship in the 1922 silent film by F. W. Murnau and its 1979 remake by Werner Herzog.
- The first scene of the pilot, where the commercial jet is just standing on the tarmac, is eerily similar to that of the Fringe pilot. Carleton Cuse is a close collaborator of Fringe's executive producer J.J. Abrams, during Lost (2004). Peter Bishop is also one of the main character of the show.
- Abraham Setrakian: [voiceover] Hunger, a poet once said, is the most important thing we know, the first lesson we learn. But hunger can be easily quieted down, easily satiated. There is another force, a different type of hunger, an unquenchable thirst that cannot be extinguished. It's very existence is what defines us, what makes us human. That force is love.
- Abraham Setrakian: Listen very carefully, son. I know your little friend has a gun and the hammer is cocked, but I don't care. I can control your entire body weight from this pressure point. And this knife is pointing straight at your radial artery. By the time he clears his coat pocket, your artery will be punctured and sliced wide open from top to bottom. You fall down bleeding, I go under the counter and your friend starts shooting at an empty space. I can guarantee you this. You will bleed out before the 9-1-1 operator answers the phone. That is Option One. Option Two is you release the bills, your friend gives me the gun – he can keep the bullets, I don't care – and you leave this store. Now, son... you have a choice.
- Ephraim Goodweather: You don't like terrorists? Try negotiating with a virus. A virus exists only to find a carrier and reproduce. That's all it does and it does it quickly. It has no political views, it has no religious beliefs, it has no cultural hang-ups and it has no respect for a badge. It has no concept of time or geography. It might as well be the Middle Ages, except for the convenience of hitching a ride on a metal tube flying from meal to meal to meal. That's how a plague begins. So... you still want to be the first one through the door?
- Eldritch Palmer: Throughout my life I've learned what it feels to cross a line, to do things. Things that cannot be undone. That line it has been crossed now, hasn't it?